Workplace Feedback: Make it Count!
Everyone has received feedback in the workplace at some point in their lives. While some people have a knack for finding just the "right" words to convey their thoughts, others need strategies to effectively communicate their message in a thoughtful manner.
This class will provide participants with an overview of the role of feedback in the workplace, strategies for giving and receiving feedback, as well as opportunities to observe first hand, examples of various feedback scenarios.
Date & Time
November 14, 2017
9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
Thomasville Road Baptist Church
3131 Thomasville Road
Tallahassee, FL 32308
Upon completion of the class, participants will be able to:
- Participants will be able to define feedback, the role it plays in a healthy work environment and its impact on relationships with colleagues.
- Participants will be able to demonstrate giving and receiving constructive feedback through role play using strategies gained from the class.
- Participants will be able to evaluate their own feedback style (giving and receiving) and will develop a personal action plan.
- Post Test: Score of 70% required to obtain CEU*
- Small group role play: Participation required*
- Satisfactory development of Personal Action Plan*
COST: There is no cost to attend.
CEU: Eligible for 0.2 CEU
AUDIENCE: All Tallahassee Children's Forum staff are invited to attend.
CAPACITY: 55 seats available
LAST DAY TO REGISTER: November 13, 2017
PREREQUISITE REQUIREMENTS: There are no educational or technical prerequisites for this class.
- Participants arriving more than 10 minutes late are not eligible for CEUs.
- In order to obtain CEUs, participants MUST attend the entire class.
You can also print out driving directions to this event.
2807 Remington Green Circle, Tallahassee, FL 32308
Phone (850) 681-7002 | FAX (850) 681-9816
Toll free: 888-FL-CHILD (888-352-4453)